Thursday, April 11, 2013

Must Reads!

I apologize for the delay in posting I was detoured by the Final Four. I had the opportunity to attend this year and it was an unreal experience. Not only did I attend but I had the opportunity to watch individuals that I worked with participate on the biggest stage in college basketball, the championship game. Their hard work all season paid off even though they ended up losing to the Cardinals.



Back to business! This weeks must reads are as follows

Sexy Shoulder Function - Robertson
It's Not What You Do But HOW You Do It - Luka Hocevar
Kelly Starrett on The Power Clean
Too Jacked to Olympic Lift - Wil Flemming
Character and Conditioning - Coach Taylor
Bulgarian Strongman - Chase Karnes (This one is awesome!)

Stay strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment